I think it’s about time to share my 5 favorite entrepreneurial blogs:
- Not your typical entrepreneurial blog, Mike Michalowicz a.k.a The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur, might need to stay in the bathroom to wash his mouth out with soap.
- Let’s apply some pressure to Jeff Bussgang to come back from vacation; I’m hungry for more new posts from his Seeing Both Sides blog. Jeff provides his perspective and insights; being a former entrepreneur and current partner at Flybridge Capital Partners, I really think he should charge.
- One of the most fun entrepreneurial blogs, Ben Means Business by Ben Jones, truly thinks “outside-the-box.” Don’t miss this one!
- Scott Kirsner impresses me with every post on his Innovation Economy blog. Scott is a columnist for The Boston Globe, meaning the PR people at start-ups make sure he is “in-the-know.” Lucky for us, Scott is a great writer and loves to share emerging start-ups with his readers.
- Some may consider it a news site, but I consider it a blog. VentureBeat is updated throughout the day, providing information about technology start-ups, current trends, and government policy.